Check out how the VGC is adjusting to the changing world around us. We are implementing new policies and procedures to protect the health and safety of our athletes, coaches and guests.
The Valleyview Gymnastics team is working hard to ensure that our "Return to Play" initiative is carefully implemented and thoughtfully carried out.
The health, safety, and well being of our community is our top priority.
Alberta Health Services is the best source for public health information regarding the current crisis, for regular updates, please visit alberta.ca/covid19.
VALLEYVIEW GYMNASTICS RETURN TO PLAY POLICIES & PROCEDURES
RTP - August, 2022
We are committed to the safety of everyone and want to ensure our participants, families and coaches are safe and confident in their return. On behalf of everyone here at Valleyview Gymnastics Club, we missed you and we appreciate you and can’t wait to see you all again!
Valleyview Gymnastics Club Board
• Masks do not need to be worn by participants, coaches or spectators.
DROP OFF & ENTERING
• Please use the main entrance at the Greenview Regional Multiplex.
• Participants that are 3-5 years must get dropped off in the gymnastics fieldhouse by their parent/guardian.
PICK UP & DEPARTING
• Children 6-17 will escort themselves to the main entrance of the Multiplex.
• Children 3-5 must have their parent/guardian pick them up in the gymnastics fieldhouse.
• Parents/guardians are allowed to stay in the gymnastics fieldhouse.
• Please send a labelled water bottle with your child.
• We regularly sanitize apparatus, equipment and the floor.
• Our cleaning solution is approved by AGF, cleanings will include the use of specific cleaning equipment such as sprayers, wipes and surface cleaners.
• If a child must use the washroom, they will have use of the field house washrooms.
• Washrooms are maintained by the V.G.C coaches & GRM Staff.
• Hand sanitizer is located in the field house for use.
• Always exhibit good respiratory etiquettes such as coughing/sneezing into elbow or tissue.
• Waivers are found under REGISTER in the top bar if you have not filled them in on your Uplifter account.
• ROL (Release of Liability) form must be completed for each participant electronically prior to class start. Parents participating in Parent & Tot must fill one out for themselves too as well as adults participating in adult classes.
• PIPA form must be completed for each participant electronically prior to class start. Parents participating in Parent & Tot must fill one out for themselves too as well as adults participating in adult classes.
• If we have not received completed forms prior to classes starting, entry will be denied, forms are once per session.
• Upon arriving, all staff are required to confirm their health and will not enter the facility if they show any signs of illness.
• Coaches will sanitize regularly.
• Coaches will be required to ask any participants who show signs of not being well (not including occasional coughs or sneezes) to leave the premises (following proper protocols).
We welcome you back for another season!
Valleyview Gymnastics Club